Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade Andy
    replied
    I think I paid $60 for my dynomax at a muffler shop... and It's put up with my driving for 3 years with plenty of rocks. I remember a photo of one in JP mag that was beet to crap yet still sealed and flowed perfectly that convinced me to go that way.

Leave a comment:

• Outlaw
    replied
    I have been wondering what kind of exhaust to run as well. My muffler is just about completely rusted out, yet still sounds normal but I'm guessing not for long. I figure I may as well replace the whole exhaust as it wouldn't be too expensive, just didn't want it to sound annoyingly loud and riced out. So its been on the back burner, while my OE exhaust is rotting away in the meantime. I still dunno exactly how I'll set it up :confused:

Leave a comment:

• crawlin92
    replied
    Well I have a flowmaster with costom piping right now, its ok but it gets just a little too loud and it sounds hollow...
    I noticed that Borla has a header and catback setup for around $350 but I do know that Borla sometimes makes poor quality, and sometimes its great quality.

Leave a comment:

• Comrade Andy
    replied
    A little, I quite like the sound of mine, I run a dynomax ultraflow and some weird custom pipes. It's a lot deeper sounding than any rice burner, and I set off plenty of car alarms. Let off the gas and the back flow of cold air makes a really nice rally car sounding pop pop pop.... Oh yeah and it's supposed to make the motor breathe better!

Leave a comment:

• crawlin92
    started a topic Exhaust???

Exhaust???

How do the cat-back systems sound on the 2.5l? Does it sound like bumble bee like some imports do? I want a deeper sound that doesnt get too loud.
Working...
X