Just go for a full cage. just my :2:

Leave a comment:

• lowenuf
    replied
    thx 4 the pics and replies low

Leave a comment:

• cwlongshot
    replied

If its like this ...Yes I have it. I chose the redesighned ORFab cage with floor mount. I added the MORE frame mounts to the ORFab floor mount kit, for a true frame mount.

I also added RockHards 4PT harness bar behind the seats, at the same time and it really stiffened the entire Jeep up, I really like the solid feel on and off road!!!

Great product!!!

CW

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    I may be wrong...but I believe the bolt on cage that Raingler sells IS the Rock Hard

Tam

Leave a comment:

• paultyler
    replied
    If you are talking about the bar that bolts on left to right on the very rear of the stock cage, it will add strength but I read that it significantly cuts down on head room for adults in the back. If you don't intend to seat adults in the back, you should get it. It will help. A company called Rock Hard 4x4 also sells a similar item. Theirs is about $110.

Leave a comment:

• lowenuf
    replied
    yes, mine is still stock, however, i am also considering the Raingler front bolt in kit with the floor kit, i can weld, but my offroading does not warrant an extensive roll bar mod like a weld-in system, and i prefer function to equal looks ..low

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Do you have a stock rollcage?

Leave a comment:

• lowenuf
    started a topic Raingler roll bar

Raingler roll bar

Thinking of getting the bar that bolts in on the rearward bars, anyone have any pros/cons? thanks...low
Working...
X