• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PondScum
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    True, its more involved then hard!
    Have the prices gone down on the fuel injection kits? I helped a buddy put the Mopar kit in his CJ-5 alittle over a year ago and i know he was into it for over $2,000.

I'd find a 91'+ YJ with fuel injection before i bought one without it if the price for the conversion is still the same.

Sounds like a nice jeep, check the KBB as mentioned and see what they are selling for before you commit.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by tarzan
    you can always put fuel injection on later its not to hard to do
    True, its more involved then hard!

Leave a comment:

• tarzan
    replied
    you can always put fuel injection on later its not to hard to do

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    everything looks good. The only downside is that its not Fuel injected, but other then that it seems like a good deal. check the Kelley Blue Book for car prices, see it thats a fair price.

Leave a comment:

• tarzan
    replied
    if it is in that good of shape i would jump on it my friend bought his with 165000 on it for 5000.00 so i would take it

Leave a comment:

• dub
    started a topic newbie lookin for jeep, is this a good deal

newbie lookin for jeep, is this a good deal

i've been offered an 88 wrangler, 6cyl, 5spd, 125000miles, a/c, cruise, factory hardtop, new bikini top, steel & canvas doors, 3" trailmaster lift, body paint and interior in good shape. its been onwed by a coworker(50-60 years old) for the past 6 years. its always been garaged since hes had it. he keeps it very well maintained. hes been askin $5000 for it but told me he'd take $4500. i dont know a lot about jeeps so i figured this would be a good place to ask about the value of this jeep. let me know what it should be worth please
Working...
X