Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    goto www.tires.com, they are usually cheaper then americas tire Then print out their price and take it to americas tire. They should price match itt.

Leave a comment:

• loop choke
    replied
    Thanx!!!!! I will look at them again. I always get the Road Hazard. You can't beat it!!!

Jason

Leave a comment:

• seapahn
    replied
    I got mine from Discount Tire Co. aka Amerian Tire Co. Their prices are good but if you have them do the mount and balance then that's when they get really competitive. On top of that, you just can't beat their road hazard warranty which is a very good idea to get, especially if you offroad. Basically, if anything happens to the tire, they'll replace it for free no questions asked.

Costco is also good sometimes but I have to drag my dad since he's the one with the membership.

Leave a comment:

• loop choke
    started a topic Tires

Tires

I have posted a lot today. I'm bored at work. I have looked everywhere and am trying to narrow it down. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to get tires at a reasonable price? Is there a secret handshake that anyone knows that makes them cheaper? I know what I want (33X12.50X15Goodyear MT/R or BFG MT's). I prefer the Goodyears. (I don't want to give my money to the French) Where is a good place to get them?

Jason
Working...
X