Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes69
    replied
    Check out E-bay. Theres always alot of Sound bars on there, and I'm sure there are some wiring harness' as well.

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    If you do just wire it up yourself, make sure you solder and shrink wrap, or yes - you may have that problem!

Leave a comment:

• ace
    replied
    my not be good for resale (haha) but before I took mine out, I had it hardwired into the car, just line up the colors and plug away, took the better part of the day, a few beers, and some eye brow hairs but it worked great. till I blew the speakers. then just tore it right out. on second thought, that could be why my speakers blew... huh.

Leave a comment:

• rick
    replied
    Go to your favorite mobile sound shop, and ask them for a sound bar harness to connect to a factory sound bar. This should be terminated on both ends with the proper plug to connect to the back of the factory head unit and the other end goes to the plug on the sound bar. If they don't have it or can't get it, you are stuck with the dealer/junkyard/or ebay. The dealer can definitely get it, but you will pay dearly for it, be prepared to hand over your first born, or perhaps a finger or two.

:shades:

Leave a comment:

• demian0311
    started a topic sound-bar cable thingy?

sound-bar cable thingy?

adding a sound-bar to my 1997 wrangler sport.

a buddy has a plug on the drivers side under the console that connects to his sound-bar. it connects under the console and then runs speaker wire and lines for the dome-light up to the sound-bar itself.

i don't have this plug, does anyone know where i could get one online? or at least what they're called?

any help, at least pointing me in the right direction, is appreciated.
Working...
X