Clear All

• igofshn
    replied
    And he paid twice the price.

Leave a comment:

• YJEric
    replied
    E manifold

Wow I have the same problem, my EM leaks, this sounds pretty common. I was wondering how difficult the replacement was going to be and you all answered my question, THANX, Eric, Arizona Explorations.

Leave a comment:

• Stoked
    replied
    I just did mine too, banks header and exhaust, piece of cake, had it done in half a day, "No air tools" lol...

Now its time for gears..

Leave a comment:

• Iceman97tj
    replied
    Originally posted by Po; Riggity
    Thats something I really need to take care of on mine too.. Ive got a big leak.. and I have the manifold, its just a matter of replacing it LOL...
    Scott
    Yup, me too! I got a brand new Banks in the garage! One of these days I'll replace the 'broken completely in half' header I got now!

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Just be sure not to go with the Pacesetter brand. Not good at all.:mad:

Leave a comment:

• Po; Riggity
    replied
    Thats something I really need to take care of on mine too.. Ive got a big leak.. and I have the manifold, its just a matter of replacing it LOL...
    Scott

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    It only took me 2 years to do it. Once I started it only took 2 hours...

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    glad to see you finally got that taken care of

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    replied
    It was one I got from ebay for $130. Came with lifetime warranty. The only difference I notice is that it purs now. I had so many leaks that it probably shouldn't have ran.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jim
    replied
    What kind of header? Sound nice? Do you really get a power increase from that or is it all in our mind because "it sounds louder I must have more power"? Damn... you make the install sound so easy I want to try it... but I know if it took you 2 hours it would take me 2 days (or weeks with my luck).

Capt. Jim

Leave a comment:

• igofshn
    started a topic Exhaust manifold replacement

Exhaust manifold replacement

Well I just got off my lazy butt and changed out my exhaust mainifold that had been leaking for over 2 years. Had the new header in the garage for almost 2 years. Install wasn't as bad as I thought. All bolts came out without any difficulty. Getting to some of them was the hard part. The underside bolts can be gotten to from underneath. The upper bolts are a breeze. I did not have to remove the fuel rail but I did unhook all the upper wiring to make it easier. All told it took me a little over 2 hours and that is with a trip to the parts store for an exhaust donut. To make it simpler I did use air tools. I would not want to do this without air....Now just letting it cool so I can retorque the bolts.
Working...
X