Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sway bar disconnects

I think this seems to be the holy grail, I mean so many different types are out there, I have used 2 different types on the TJ and just set it up with the SkyJacker RockLock system.
    well what happened is after wheeling the wifes 08 Rubi a few times, I got spoiled and wanted something easier to use for my ztj.
    Basically it uses a manual hub to disconnect, or reconnect the sway bar. It took about 2 hours to install including a few minutes to take the old system off. I was kinda enthused with the thought of getting a system that would not leave grease on the hands after using, and looked at both the Terraflex system and this one, I think the terra may have been a bit easier to use but this has the advantage that I could buy parts for it from most 4x4 parts houses, after all only around 3 parts look to be SkyJacker exclusive and those are the beefiest parts.
    So, anyone who has the system, pipe off with any issues you have, anyone looking around, I will post back after a few runs about how it works or if it was a 400 dollar pipe dream.
    Last edited by blackZZR; 03-29-08, 05:14 AM.
    censored for having an opinion
Working...
X