Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear traction bar ideas...

I finished a spring-over conversion on my old Willys pick-up this past year, and I would like to add a traction bar in the rear to help minimize axle wrap. I've seen detailed plans for a device called a "Bam-Bar" that looks like it would work pretty well, but before I weld on the housing of my Ford 9-inch, I thought I would ask around and see if anyone knows of an effective system that attaches at the u-bolts, or of any other alternatives...

Re: Rear traction bar ideas...

Originally posted by PRegner
    I finished a spring-over conversion on my old Willys pick-up this past year, and I would like to add a traction bar in the rear to help minimize axle wrap. I've seen detailed plans for a device called a "Bam-Bar" that looks like it would work pretty well, but before I weld on the housing of my Ford 9-inch, I thought I would ask around and see if anyone knows of an effective system that attaches at the u-bolts, or of any other alternatives...
    The Bam Bar is a product The "jeepaholics" Group has been making awhile Contacy OLDJEEPGUY ( PM ) him . the original ones had some problems the have them Worked out now .

Comment

Working...
    X