Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP 231 replacement with Klune V and Bronco Dana 20 update... stretch soon to follow

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too! Thinking Crawl Cam and upgraded rock lights project next Jonah... Yummm!

Look what I just found... they have one with the Jeep logo!!
    http://wplamps.en.alibaba.com/produc..._id=3274375713
    Last edited by vwtipeii; 03-07-13, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
      Thanks everyone! No plans for a tow rig... that's why I put the stroker in... so I can drive her to the trail. The purpose of the build was to make her very capable and able to do more than I am willing to do. I want to be able to take her out for a week of wheeling and camping and not worry about much breaking. I think I have accomplished that goal. The only thing left stock on her is the frame, body, trany, dash assembly and wiring harness. I think just about every other item on the Jeep has been upgraded in some form or fashion. Art she is no Juggy but I will take her out with you from time to time... Haik said I can have her back on Sat..
      Brett, are you say'n your jeep is almost done? Where are you gonna funnel all your cash now? LOL Looks great. Can't wait to see it in person. We'll have to get together.
      It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• Originally posted by vwtipeii View Post
        Me too! Thinking Crawl Cam and upgraded rock lights project next Jonah... Yummm!

Look what I just found... they have one with the Jeep logo!!
        http://wplamps.en.alibaba.com/produc..._id=3274375713
        [COLOR="#800000"]O....M....G.... They have BATMAN!!!!![/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

• learned today that the fancy side grill on the GR front tube fenders has holes in it. Not a big deal right? Well it's not until you wash said Jeep and use the power sprayer on the grill and forget that the ECU and wiring harness are directly behind said grill. Took "HaiK" all day to figure it out and we finally saw water dripping out of the harness at 6 PM tonight after he started trouble shooting at noon or so earlier today. All better now and she drives like a BEAST down the freeway. Crazy power, loud and smooth on the road! I love it

Comment

• UH ??? you're selling ? WTF
            http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...678667967.html
            You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

• That's Skeeter having another date with a cheap jug of wine, silly things happen when he does that

Comment

• HOLY $#!T $49999:omg:
                Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                  HOLY $#!T $49999:omg:

That's when I called shenanigans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    That's when I called shenanigans.
                    Kim Shenanigan? She's hot.
                    Check out .

Comment

• Marketing tips: Armorall on interior, and substitute attractive female foot/ leg for hairy male leg. Better yet, have said attractive female sprawl across the hood. Someone will think it looks like $50K.
                      holes = cowbell

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                        Kim Shenanigan? She's hot.
                        She got preggers and is bloated, just like the price Skeeter posted.
                        But you never know he might fins a cousin that likes to spend money as wisely as he does

Comment

• lol... I just got home and saw the fun you clowns have been having on my thread

I really have no intention of selling her... however... if some LA trust fund baby wants to be more masculine.. and give me $50,000 to do it... why the hell not? I will just buy another 94 YJ w ax15 and build it just like my current one is now for $40,000

Basically... everything in life has a price... I just let the world know what mine is for her...

I should have said: air bags included...

and said this is part of the ownership experience...
                          https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=159277167442954

Think that would help???
                          Last edited by vwtipeii; 03-15-13, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• The girls in the last pictures have flat airbags Skeeter, what gives

Comment

• I was starting to think that this was a scam. Someone decided to sell your Jeep for you. Maybe from Nigera.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                I was starting to think that this was a scam. Someone decided to sell your Jeep for you. Maybe from Nigera.
                                Nope... not quite that bad yet! She did pretty good this weekend on Rock Hard Trail. I think I was on the "tipping point" one time... I listened to Chuck and she came down rather nicely

A few electrical gremlins to work out with the lockers and she should be ready to go for Parker this weekend! Why do we have the work stuff in the way of wheeling???

Comment

Working...
                                X