Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAILER341
    replied
    he said he was doing it... i expect it is finished by now. i think he is doing a write up on it.
    i hope
    i like the thought of that one. it will make thngs much cleaner under there

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    i tore the factory mounts off quick, then went to mounting plate shock mounts which got mangled every time i wheeled too
    had to move them up
    i wantt to look into rick's u bolt flip next

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    thanks..
    yea... i'm kind of a perfectionist in some ways. i like things to look good. now lets see how this works!

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    SSSHHH

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by Trailbst

Chris, you swing both ways, you were eating Erik's meat all day.
    I dont know man, he kept on sayin there was more where that came from and stuff. Although, I have to admit, Erik's meat was very good. Probably some of the best I have put in my mouf

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Believe me, I know about cutting the tub, but then again mine is 32 this year. I had to cut to fit the T-18 in, and then again to put the PTO stick in. The PTO cut is UGLY, and I need to cover someday

So Chris, you didn't... I mean he didn't want a salty little snack??
    this actually came out pretty clean. symetrical at least
    i think i'll be able to cover it neatly.

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by NAILER341

i think i said something like... im i being a fool, or am i entering a new level? it is after all a trail jeep.... right?
    INDEED

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by Dukes69
    No I didnt, I mean, he didnt eat the booger. I wasnt that . . . ummm, he wasnt that hungry.

I asked him a couple times if he was sure he wanted to cut the tub. He said something like "its a damn Jeep" Or something like that
    YES! he DID eat the bugger. he smeared it on the tri tip he was eating
    i think i said something like... im i being a fool, or am i entering a new level? it is after all a trail jeep.... right?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied

So Chris, you didn't... I mean he didn't want a salty little snack??
    Naa, I was eating Eriks meat all day

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Looks good Erik! Takes a lot of guts, to cut the tub to run the shocks up through. I like it though. Alot!

Who is that sick bastard picking his nose?? He didn't eat the booger, did he??
    No I didnt, I mean, he didnt eat the booger. I wasnt that . . . ummm, he wasnt that hungry.

I asked him a couple times if he was sure he wanted to cut the tub. He said something like "its a damn Jeep" Or something like that

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    yea... well, i was a little nervous about it at first, but once the sparks started flying, and chris was screaming "CUT IT, CUT MORE!!!" it became pretty easy to slice er open
    no... really, i wanted shocks long enough to get all i could out of the springs, and move the lower mounts up a bit so i didnt tear them off every time i went wheeling. i think this will do it. .
    the back seat will be fine too.. i'll just have to raise it about 1" to make it work again. i'll cover the shocks with some undecided material to keep the heat, and dust out.
    that is about it for that one.

Leave a comment:

• TACOJ-7
    replied
    Erik that looks great. Nice job

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    RIGHT ON!!!!!!

did any of the flex pics turn out?

Whos that sick bastard picking his nose?

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied

nice self portrait, chris

well... there you have it! i'll have to get out there and test this system out
    it looks like it will work fine. these shocks have 10" of travel. i have to make a shim for the seat, and everything will be back to normal.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X