Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway my 13 bolt is starting to bump over rocks pretty well, going to have to hardface the thing sometime soon.
    Another option is 40" Nitto Grapplers those are big/ true to size like my MTR's, but with tougher sidewalls and a really nice soft rubber compound. Give you more clearance and more traction on those pesky waterfalls

13 bolt (1) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

13 bolt (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• Well my KM2's are starting to go. Blew out a side wall on the way to Big Bear this weekend. I think I'm going to go with the MTR's since they are easier to get, actually run true size, and are cheaper than the KM2's. That will help a little.
      Check out .

Comment

• I have been happy with the 37" MTR's they do great for Big Bear wheelin and what not. No vibes either seem to run well on my Jeep without any weights on the wheels

Comment

• I have read several reports of them being hard to balance so I'm having 4Wheel Parts balance them for me. I got them to match a killer price (better than American Tire and Tire Rack). I just need to install them myself.
          Check out .

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
            I have read several reports of them being hard to balance so I'm having 4Wheel Parts balance them for me. I got them to match a killer price (better than American Tire and Tire Rack). I just need to install them myself.
            I wish your bfgs were 18s id buy them from ya
            [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by dr.dirty View Post
              I wish your bfgs were 18s id buy them from ya
              I wish your rims were 17".
              Check out .

Comment

• Me too i'm thinking of selling my rims and tires and going back to a 17 and 40 inch toyos
                [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• You guys might also want to start considering Falken. They will have a very, very big presence at KOH this year. I have been pitting for Richie/Kristen Carter, Gerald and a team from Japan the last few years with Falken. I believe they will have about 17 cars with their tires in the race. I think all of the spec cars will be on Falken. They will have two full semis there this year. It was great working out of a semi last year instead of a remote pit. Hope to get that duty again.
                  Rich

Comment

• The 37" Falken sticky dot approved tire is the one to watch, to see how well it does

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                      I have read several reports of them being hard to balance so I'm having 4Wheel Parts balance them for me. I got them to match a killer price (better than American Tire and Tire Rack). I just need to install them myself.
                      Your's as well as my Jeep aren't as prone to inbalance issues as TJ's with the stock steering setup. I have run several different Junk tires on mine as well as what I have now and the Pitbulls. Down hill at 85 none of them have given me any bad vibes. If your Irocs don't cause you bad vibes, I wouldn't worry about it. Also seems the balance issue with the mtr's has gotten better

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        The 37" Falken sticky dot approved tire is the one to watch, to see how well it does
                        And their 39 (or 38, whichever they will call it). It is 38.3 as I remember. I know Tony Pellegrino will be running these on his car and not sure how many of the others will be running them.
                        Rich

Comment

• Looks like a viable option for a tire.
                          Check out .

Comment

• Yep. I will looking for these in the near future. KM2s are still going strong but they're so damn hard to find...
                            [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                            [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                            http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

• Originally posted by RAT View Post
                              Yep. I will looking for these in the near future. KM2s are still going strong but they're so damn hard to find...
                              There still back ordered since my last spare blew out.
                              Check out .

Comment

• That is a nice looking tire. Don't see them available anywhere.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	New-Falken-WildPeak-MT-Finally-Unveiled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	358318
                                Check out .

Comment

Working...
                                X