Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm first :)

i just had to be first to post on one of these threads....
    well i have a 4 banger yj. i like it. i also have a 4.0 yj, and i like it more
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

I'm second

I have an SE 2.5.... I love my jeep, but next time will go with 4.0 @6. I really enjoy this one, though. Stock as it is, for now! Going up soon, 2 1/2" w/31's and quick "Disconnect"- lights, hooks GO!

CJ
    Road???

Comment

Got the 2003 4 cyllie......

they made it a 2.4 this year. With the stock 4:11's, it's kinda zippy
      .............sure crawls nice.....
      Support our troops, there not home yet....

-o]]]]]]]o-

2003 tj 2.4l 5spd. soft top

Comment

Your right, it 2.4. Don't know why I was thinking 2.5. And your right again about it being zippy. Except going over the Continetial Divide, which I did right after I bought it. We took it to MI, it was a good ride. First 500 miles was freeway going, in fact the first 4000 miles was mostly freeway. As for it's abilities where it belongs, on the trail. I love it! It is great pressure valve, I took it tuesday to old trail. Yes, alone. Took a old old trail. Could tell it had not been traveled in a long time by the deep ruts and brush getting taller in the middle of it. Loved it!

CJ's TJ
        Road???

Comment

Hows the 2.4L holding up for it's first year out?
          2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

so far...SM TH

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

thats good
              2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

I must say that since I put the 31's on, it's a bit doggy on the long highway hills. It is a 4 cyllie and I realize that we're talkin' bout a Jeep; not a Camaro that's built to cruise. The 4:11's it came with help alot, and once she's on the trails you can't tell it's a 4 banger till you really get in a spot you need torque. But she still goes places I never thought I could.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!:yay:

Chris~

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepkreep
                  I must say that since I put the 31's on, it's a bit doggy on the long highway hills. It is a 4 cyllie and I realize that we're talkin' bout a Jeep; not a Camaro that's built to cruise. The 4:11's it came with help alot, and once she's on the trails you can't tell it's a 4 banger till you really get in a spot you need torque. But she still goes places I never thought I could.

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!:yay:

Chris~
                  nice TJ Chris

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Thanks man!

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

Thanks man!

your welcome, but whys it so clean?

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

I had just (don't hate me) washed it, and had yet to be able to get to the trails due to work That's the best poser shot i could find

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

I had just (don't hate me) washed it, and had yet to be able to get to the trails due to work That's the best poser shot i could find
                          I wash my TJ every time I get back from the trails. I want to keep the paint in good shape as long as I can.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Trail...

I have a few people I know over there, but It just erks me that once the media stops coverage, in many ways the conflict and American lives are almost forgotten.

I'm not gettin political, far from it. I just feel the service men and women; fellow Jeepers; are over there doing an un-glorious (is that a word???:confused: ) job,and we should remember the sacrifices they make for our protection. Given the chance, I am sure alot of the people there would rather be somewhere else.

Any way...Back on topic! What 4 cyllie are you runnin?

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

As a member of the Armed Forces, I want to say thanks for them.

Well I'd like to thank ALL of you for the careers you have pursued. It is a sacrifice to be away form your loved ones and friends, even when stationed in the states! If you can't tell, I'm just a little pro- military!

Thanks to all of you!

-o]]]]]]]o-

Comment

Working...
                              X