Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Trailbst
    Ricks must be later model. They have the centered rear AMC 20, and the driver side D44.
    Erik
    Rick that is what I said.

Leave a comment:

• rick90yj
    replied
    Trailbst...correctomondo...mine are out of a 1982 Wagoneer.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Commando, he is correct, it depends on the year of the donor. Ricks must be later model. They have the centered rear AMC 20, and the driver side D44. The earlier narrow tracks were D30 and D44 on the passenger side and the wide D44s front and rear still on the passenger side starting in 74.

Erik

Leave a comment:

• rick90yj
    replied
    This is the front axle in place. (Notice the stock 235/75/R15 tires?)

Leave a comment:

• rick90yj
    replied
    WAGGY FRONT DIFF...

I guess it depends on which Wagoneer you get. The front diff on the Dana 44 I got is on the driver's side. The wide tracks were on the passenger side, I believe. The rear axle was spring over, so I had to move the spring perches on that, too. It's being done this week. I'll post a picture for you.
    Last edited by rick90yj; 10-07-03, 02:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GoinCommando
    replied
    Just wondering

Isn't the wag diff on the passengers side and the 208 TC front output on the drivers side or is it just me?

Leave a comment:

• rick90yj
    started a topic V-8 in a Jeep

V-8 in a Jeep

I'm in the process of installing a Ford EFI 302, C-6 auto, NP-208 t-case in my 1990 Wrangler YJ. I'm also putting 82 Wagineer axles under it. Dana 44 in front, AMC 20 in back. I'll update as it progresses. Right now, the Dana 44 is all that's in place.
Working...
X