X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Originally posted by New one
    Not sure of the in out size, but a good one to get is the 50 series, Im not sure if you heard mine on the last chance run when i met you, but I have a 50 series on mine, Not too loud, can barely here it going down the road but a nice deep throat to it..
    Thanks for the info. I like the way yours sounded. I just order the 40 series deltaflow. Should be loud, just the way I like it! :thumbs_up

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Originally posted by H8PVMT
    [COLOR=Gray]Anyone happen to know what the input and output diameter is on the TJ muffler with a 4.0? I want to get a flowmaster and I need to get my ducks in a row. [/COLOR]
    Not sure of the in out size, but a good one to get is the 50 series, Im not sure if you heard mine on the last chance run when i met you, but I have a 50 series on mine, Not too loud, can barely here it going down the road but a nice deep throat to it..

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Sweet! Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• cbremer
    replied
    2.25" I/O last time i checked

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    started a topic Input/Output muffler size???

Input/Output muffler size???

[COLOR=Gray]Anyone happen to know what the input and output diameter is on the TJ muffler with a 4.0? I want to get a flowmaster and I need to get my ducks in a row. [/COLOR]
Working...
X