Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Will Pay

I need help but only with someone that has experiance installing a header on my 2001 TJ. This means that the fuel system and intake have to be removed. I will pay for the help, just make it reasonable not questionable. i have all the tools I just need the knowelage. Thanks.
    Call me at 818-606-0394 the name is rick the bellyscraper.

Rick, its easy! Just remove the two nuts/bolts at the collector, undo all the intake/exhaust nuts, move the intake out of the way (if you cant get it enough out of the way, you can disconnect the sensors and fuel injectors, just make sure you mark whats what), install the header and work backwards. See its simple Oh make sure you use a new gasket, just to be on the safe side. It would suck to get it back together and have it leak. Good Luck. Take your time
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chris, why don't you head up some weekend and we can help the guy out? if your not to busy that is. :confused:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

it really is a piece of cake.
        6 or so bolts for the exhaust, same for the intake assy. a few plugs, and you are done
        it would be more time on the road than it would take to do the work :lightning
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

It took me 2 hours without any help. Not a very hard job.
          1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

It took me about 12 hours, but that included an 8 hour nap. Seriously though, easy job. I ran into problems cause I had the cheap pacesetter header. But I got those bugs beat out.
            [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
            [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
              Chris, why don't you head up some weekend and we can help the guy out? if your not to busy that is. :confused:
              I would, but I'm busy, sorry
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
              X