Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trailbst
    Check this out , x-----x It shows a tolerance.
    OK now I feel better . Never knew my blood pressure could go up just reading something .

JIM :{>
    Last edited by sarah; 02-27-04, 01:17 PM.

Comment

You guys are a trip! But thanks for all the info and stuff. I'm gonna stick with the 3.73 for now untill after I get the fuel injection swap done and the tera 4-1 in the t-case.
      75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
        Speaking of tolerance , Im losing mine for this post !!! Shut the "F" up !!!!! All of you !

OK now I feel better . Never knew my blood pressure could go up just reading something .

Then don't read it, or don't post about it. Take that for your "Shut the "F" up.

I don't appreciate that, and i wouldn't EVER say anything of the sort to you, Jim, or anyone else on the Bulletin Board.

If you don't like the topic or the course of the discussion, don't read it. It didn't directly involve you. You chose to be a part of it, and you chose to be disrespectful.

I am disappointed in you, who usually seems to have the calmest of personalities.

Take this for what it is worth. I have in the past referred people to your business. I no longer will, based on your attitude towards those of us who were having a civil discussion, albeit contrary, it was civil until your statement.

Good Day.

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
          Then don't read it, or don't post about it. Take that for your "Shut the "F" up.

I don't appreciate that, and i wouldn't EVER say anything of the sort to you, Jim, or anyone else on the Bulletin Board.

If you don't like the topic or the course of the discussion, don't read it. It didn't directly involve you. You chose to be a part of it, and you chose to be disrespectful.

I am disappointed in you, who usually seems to have the calmest of personalities.

Take this for what it is worth. I have in the past referred people to your business. I no longer will, based on your attitude towards those of us who were having a civil discussion, albeit contrary, it was civil until your statement.

Good Day.

Erik
          It was a joke ! Jeez take pill , As for me being a part of this conversation , I am because i made a relative point according to his application . Maybe , everytime this Auto vs stick conversation arrive ,we could all start under the Heading of " OK , just for the sake of argument " . Bickering is for Kids So relax and have some fun !

Comment

Wow boys...settle down now, no need to quibble over a few hundred rpms

Lets all kiss and make up.

Unfortunately the internet doesnt allow us to hear tone and context, so I can understand how someone could easily misconstrue this entire conversation. Lets remember that for the future guys.

As for Jims products, AND his customer service, and his overall attitude, THEY ALL ROCK Ive known Jim for a while, and all I can say is that though you may have taken him seriously, I know for a fact hed NEVER say those words in complete sincerity. Jim NEVER has a bad word to say about anyone, and I have never HEARD an explitive out of his mouth....FYI, Jim, Chris and Al are all friends, and knew how to take that from him.

I know return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Tam
            Last edited by JeepGal; 02-27-04, 10:23 PM.
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

ok ok, I'll let it go

But I still think I'm right!
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

btt!
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
                  btt!
                  Great , just when i thought this would dissapear ! Thanks Nailer for bringing this back to the top to haunt me My apologies to all Offended by my Rude comments towards the bickering few . it was not meant to offend , was just trying to stop the arguments a little .

Erik (Tralbst) this is my Final apology to you . SORRY .

OK I am Done !
                  Your Filthy mouthed Fabricator ,

Comment

Originally posted by jim79cj7
                    Your Filthy mouthed Fabricator ,
                    HA!

Thats some funny stuff!!!

Funny, when I think of a filthy mouthed fabricator, its certainly not YOU!

Tam
                    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                      HA!

Thats some funny stuff!!!

Funny, when I think of a filthy mouthed fabricator, its certainly not YOU!

Tam
                      HA! i could certainly think of a fabricator with a fuilthier mouth
                      i missed out on all the drama while i was in mexico. wow! you guys really went at it. its ok for family to have a spat once in a while.... everyone can get back to their friendly selves. and in dukes case, "fuilthy mouthed" self
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                      X