Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gearing

I want to gear my dana 44! Any suggestions for reliable good shops? Thanks.

All 4 wheel drive in Corona. 951-277-1037 Talk to John. You can tell Chris from Temecula said to call, but I dont know if it'll do any good.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69 View Post
      All 4 wheel drive in Corona. 951-277-1037 Talk to John. You can tell Chris from Temecula said to call, but I dont know if it'll do any good.
      [COLOR="Sienna"]x2

John knows what he's doing and his prices wont put you in the poor house.[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
      Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I can help you if you dont mind the drive..... I charge $400.00 per axle to set up carriers, ring and pinion gears plus what ever parts needed. You can even bring your own parts. I have the correct tools and experience to do the job. I also have a great selection of shims too! I am here to help.

Brett
        offroadwerkz.com
        (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

Hoopers has been around forever. They only do rear ends and are one of the best. They do 4x4's, trucks, rv's and are very well known on the race car/hot rod scene. They've done several gear changes for me and several friends. They regeared a 10.5 Sterling and a 60 for me a few months ago and it was $1,150 parts and labor OTD. I dropped the vehicle off in the morning and pick it up on the way home that afternoon.

They're in Sun Valley. 818-899-2515
          Last edited by Double AA; 04-08-09, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fun4wheelerguy View Post
            I can help you if you dont mind the drive..... I charge $400.00 per axle to set up carriers, ring and pinion gears plus what ever parts needed. You can even bring your own parts. I have the correct tools and experience to do the job. I also have a great selection of shims too! I am here to help.

Brett
            you have to return calls first
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Originally posted by Tomb Raider 940 View Post
              you have to return calls first
              Exactly.

Comment

-4xDoctor in Burbank has a good reputation
                -Patrick Cooley works out of his garage in Monrovia and knows his stuff as well

Comment

Working...
                X