unfortunatly
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
      lots of horse property down in Palos Verdes
      When I marry Rupert Murdock I will be able to afford it. The prices there are astronomical.

Comment

North of Tujunga on the 2

Good place to buy a small spread and maybe a couple of commercial zoned lots. It's already going up in value. Today, hicksville; tomorrow, La Canada/Flintridge Norte.

I'd do it, but I think a small cabin in Big Bear would be more useful to me. Bark beetles, firestorms, mud/debris slides and other biblical curses make for motivated sellers.
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Re: North of Tujunga on the 2

Originally posted by jmbrowning
          Good place to buy a small spread and maybe a couple of commercial zoned lots. It's already going up in value. Today, hicksville; tomorrow, La Canada/Flintridge Norte.

I'd do it, but I think a small cabin in Big Bear would be more useful to me. Bark beetles, firestorms, mud/debris slides and other biblical curses make for motivated sellers.
          Friends bought beach front property in San Felipe as a vacation home...nightmare of baksheesh (bribes). In the end...Malibu would have cost the same.

Hmmmm. Disasters are good for cheap land. My Greatgrandmother added to our family farm during the Depression.

Comment

On a more serious note...hehehehe

I sold my tires for $125, and donated my wheels to the goodwill for a full tax write off...

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
              On a more serious note...hehehehe

I sold my tires for $125, and donated my wheels to the goodwill for a full tax write off...

Tam
              Girlfriend, you just gave me a wonderful idea! Donate the whole damned package (please excuse my french). I donated a car a couple of years ago for $3,600 and my motorcycle for $1,400 last year. Since I have to itemize (doing some quick math here)...should lower my tax. And that ain't a bad thing. Tammy, ya come through yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by qwiksilver
                When I marry Rupert Murdock I will be able to afford it. The prices there are astronomical.
                He's supposed to be coming to my work next week. Want me to get his number for you?

Oh, and used rims can make great bar stools for in the garage.
                I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
                  He's supposed to be coming to my work next week. Want me to get his number for you?

Oh, and used rims can make great bar stools for in the garage.
                  1. Get his digits and I will break out the vinyl mini.

2. No garage or I would just stick 'em there and let 'em gather dust.

Comment

Working...
                  X