Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H8PVMT
    replied
    I would just like to add a no way! Those look terrible, and they're not even on a jeep.

Leave a comment:

• wakeboarder 21
    replied
    its your jeep... but since you asked my reply is: hell no, they look crapy on any car. putting them on a 4x4, much less a jeep, deserves a kick in the nuts... well i dont kno about a kick in the balls but... you get my point

Leave a comment:

• newmankb
    replied
    No. Flush mount or leave stock my opinion

Leave a comment:

• Davisrats
    replied
    YUK

Leave a comment:

• jeepwright
    replied
    Not on a jeep

No way!!! They look good on vehicles which are low to the ground. Jeeps aren't meant to be low, the opposite!!!

Leave a comment:

• V8TJ97
    replied
    Yeah,
    how much are they? If you slip off a rock and turn one into moon dust, how much bling will you spend buying only one to replace it? You'll look mighty funny with bling on one side and a stock trailer light on the other. Kinda like snoop dawg pullin up to a trailer park in a gremlin. On the other hand, if yo Jeep gots dah twennie fo's and dah spinnie tings' den roll dem blingin lights in yo ghetto cruizer! I think I'll convert my jeep into a bling showcase......hmmmmm diamondplate.....I have the VDP diamond plate bikini.....anyone want to pitch in? where's my JC Whitney catalog:confused:

Leave a comment:

• DrewTJ
    replied
    What do you like about them? Who would even really notice? Do you wheel your jeep? How much are you out if you stone chip or break one? If you put a stone gaurd one no one will ever notice, IMO it is a total waist of money.

Leave a comment:

• musiken
    replied
    Well.... I would only put them on a LOWERED jeep.... maybe a purple one with with black tuck and roll interior and dingle balls around the windshield. Jep, they would look good on a Jeep like that.

Leave a comment:

• TeraCrush
    replied
    No, not unless you had a whole lot of Chrome...

Leave a comment:

• BillyBob
    replied
    I think if only my jeep were lower then i'd put them on

Leave a comment:

• paulhead
    replied
    Nancy Reagan said,"Just say no to bling!"

Leave a comment:

• SCF
    replied
    Not just no....

HELL NO!!!!

But, to be fair...if YOU like it RUN IT. It's YOUR Jeep, and don't worry about what I or anyone else have to say about it!

FIWI!

Leave a comment:

• Jeepkreep
    replied
    too Bling for me

Leave a comment:

• PondScum
    replied
    How much of a HP gain do they provide :confused: :confused:

Leave a comment:

• king4wd2
    replied
    This is how I look at it. Personally, I don't like them. However, if you like them then knock yourself out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X