• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best soft top

whats the best soft tops and where can i get a hard top for my 97 tj

Originally posted by 2quick
    whats the best soft tops and where can i get a hard top for my 97 tj
    I have owned and used the Bestop Safari and the Smittybilt acoustic island topper.

Both fit well. The Smittybilt is much quieter: far less flapping. However, the acoustic padding means the Smittybilt is bulky, the Bestop can be easily rolled up and stuffed behind the seats.
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

I bought a Rock Gear soft top for my jeep, mainly because I originally had a hard top only and had no exsisting hardwear to work with. And I wanted a cheap top. So I got one of these and Im really happy with it. Its so cheap because it dosent use any hardwear that most soft tops need. I do worn you that its prob harder to put up and down then a normal soft top, but it dose the job, and it looks real nice. check it out here http://www.rockgearinc.com/
      Mitch D.

Comment

I bought a Bestop replacement top took home installed it and the front did'nt fit right. Lots of hassles.

Comment

The best soft top hands down with no others even coming close is the OEM Sailcloth from 01 and up. Not aftermarket replacements, but OEM.
          I am Savvy.

Comment

Working...
          X