Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonkadave
    replied
    Looks good I herculined the in side of my jeep now that was a pain in the ass. came out great was worth all the work. Right now I use the catch-all floor liners in the front it's like molded floor mat that catches all but with the liner and the mat I still get to much heat and noise so I'm gonna put some padded carpet in ti fix that. But when I was In Lousinana the herculiner or rino liner would work best for those MUD area. Once you fill the inside with mud and water the carpet junk. unless you have that Thin indoor/outdoor stuff that you can take out easy and hose off and let the sun dry it.

Leave a comment:

• jeepchick1979
    replied
    Looks great!!! I am going with Rhino though already ruined 2 sets of carpet with swamp water

Leave a comment:

• JeepJunkie
    replied
    Just felt like putting my 2 cents in....i have no carpet but im thinking about getting it rhino lined.

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    you did a great job! i thought about the rhino lining too, but stuck with the carpet. i think it has better heat, and sound insulating factors.

Leave a comment:

• Killer Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Sully
    I did that to my CJ, what a pain is the ars!Looks good.
    I know. I am really looking into Rhino lining the whole thing. It would only cost about $60 since a friend has a gun. That way I wouldent have to deal with carpet, and can just hose out the inside like I used to do when its just metal :> Also dont have to mess arround with stains on the carpet, and it ripping or getting dirty.

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    I did that to my CJ, what a pain is the ars!Looks good.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Killer Angel
    started a topic New Carpet in my Jeep

New Carpet in my Jeep

Now, i'm not a know-all-car person (hell, I couldent even tell you what a cylinder does). Anyways, When I bought my jeep it had no carpet in the forward section, but the guy had a carpet kit. So, this weekend I decided to install it myself !

That was when I took out my seats before I cleaned it.

Much better! Next was to put the carpet in (forgot to take picture). I'll tall you what, trying to get those screws through the hole with 1/2" padding at the bottom of the carpet. All it did was get caught up in threads etc... Took me about an hour or so for each set to put back in, and FINALLY I was done!.

Also, cant forget about the make-shift sound bar above both of my seats :> Its a 1 speaker box that I use a hose clamp that goes arround the roll bar to hold it on.

YAY!
    Last edited by Killer Angel; 02-23-04, 06:54 PM.
Working...
X