Clear All

• brokenujoint
    replied
    lol

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    Originally posted by seapahn
    What are you looking to buy? There are COUNTLESS online stores!
    i think he just wants to pad enough to sell his jeep in the for sale section.

Leave a comment:

• seapahn
    replied
    What are you looking to buy? There are COUNTLESS online stores!

Leave a comment:

• drayome
    replied
    good online stores

Can anyone recommend some good online stores?

Leave a comment:

• seapahn
    replied
    Sorry to hear it ... I bought a few small things from them about 2-3 years ago and never had a problem.

Leave a comment:

• JaySpencer66
    started a topic AutoBarn Online Store

AutoBarn Online Store

In the quest to upgrade the interior of my Jeep, I sought a SmittyBilt locking Center Console. I thought I had found a bargain with AutoBarn's on line presence at a price of about $189 (US) with shipping included. I should have known this was just not going to happen because when I went to the site they had the three color options listed, black, tan and grey, but the drop down on it had the same product ID listed for grey and tan.

Of course I called to verify all this, as I have no real trust in computers, especially when humans are in the mix, and then I ordered it. Many weeks later I had not received it, BUT the (explicitive omitted)'s at AutoBarn had still charged me! First they told me it was on a back order, then they told my wife it was held in customs, then they tried to lie to me and tell me that the charge on my credit card was some kind of "hold" that was placed in good faith. (Charging a cc is illegal where I live, if a product has not been shipped in good faith.)

Long story short we contested the charge, wrote a few nastigrams to a few folks, and I have take the opportunity to tell the tale of their underhandedness when I could. My wife ordered the console from another place, I have to check where, for about $10 more and we got it in three, count 'em, one, two, three days!

AutoBarn on line......BAD!!!
Working...
X