Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    Updated the first link to link to the WRITEUP!

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    I knew they weren't yours Sarah, I just couldn't resist
    seems that everyone around here is starting to agree
    Once you have had Rock-itman you never go back
    Tammy must be getting jealous

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Haha! Those manly hands aren't mine, I was kidding

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    Sarah great write up, didnt know youwere so handy with tools.
    If I was to write it up there would be about 200 cuss words and pictures of what not to do.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Thanks! Thanks! It's been TOO HOT in the desert to do anything outside, but I'll get the Jeep on the rocks soon and take some action shots

Just from driving around town doing errands, I can honestly say that the rail is a great design. It doesn't get in the way when you enter and exit your Jeep, and I've never once banged my shin on it. I love it!

Leave a comment:

• 6Spyder
    replied
    Nice write up and pics Sarah i'll have to up grade may rockers soon those look sweet

Leave a comment:

• ersatz
    replied
    very cool, i just ordered my front bumper from rock-it man so i will get that very soon!

Leave a comment:

• FRMNJJ
    replied
    sweet , they look nice

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    started a topic Rock-It Man Rocker Install Writeup

Rock-It Man Rocker Install Writeup

Picked up my Rock-It Man Rockers and got them installed this past week. Wow, do they rock! Check out Rick's writeup in the features section:

Rock-It Man Rocker Installation
    When we started out our TJ modifications with some homemade rocker protection, a cage, budget boost lift, and some 33s, we didn't plan on building this Jeep for the big stuff. It's a daily driver, so we figured we couldn't get too radical anyway. As time went by and we planned our next upgrades, we started noticing more and more rigs with rocker protection that looked as if someone had bashed them on the rocks BEFORE they put the rockers on ... (read on)
    Last edited by sarah; 09-14-05, 11:52 AM.
Working...
X