X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain
    replied
    Originally posted by JeepGal
    Awesome...they are pretty cool arent they? And people just thought I liked em 'caus Chris made em

Tam
    Yea I really put the rock to them today!

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Awesome...they are pretty cool arent they? And people just thought I liked em 'caus Chris made em

Tam

Leave a comment:

• Britain
    replied
    I actually got mine in about same condition. No problemo. Last weekend even if they were foamed wrapped all that nice powder coat came off.

And they do indeed slide pretty good!! I like um better now then out of the box!!:smile:

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by BACKNBLACK
    Are You The Original Manufacturer Of Rock It Man Rockers? Cause They Are Sweet?
    Yes and thank you.

Leave a comment:

• BACKNBLACK
    replied
    I Have Already Installed Them Onto The Jeep And They Are Real Nice. The Quality Of The Product Is Great, Minus The Paint......
    I Dont Need Any Hardware, I Picked Up What I Needed At The Home Depot. But Thanks For Asking..... Are You The Original Manufacturer Of Rock It Man Rockers? Cause They Are Sweet?

Leave a comment:

• Dukes69
    replied
    Originally posted by BACKNBLACK
    I also just recieved my new rocker guards from jeeperman. It was a 6 week wait...... When I did recieve them I opened the box and found that the powder coat had deep scratches, gouges and places were the powder coat was chipping off. It was also missing hardware for the install. I know there going to be getting plenty of scratches out on the trail but when you spend almost 400 bucks I guess you expect it to be new. To make a long story short, I sent them a email w/ picks included and never heard back. I had to call them a week later, and was told I would have to file a claim and send them back and wait or just paint them with krylon glossy black....... So far I would have to say that ther customer service sucks....
    Thats a shame. Unfortunatly it's out of their hands when it gets to the shipping company. The only time I was able to make a claim was when Fed Ex screwed up the shipment, lost a package and returned the other damaged. When you file a claim aginst the shipping comapany, they want to see the item. So unless you sent them back to Jeeperman, they cant make the claim. I'm not saying that what they did was correct, I just know thats happened to me when I shipped these things before. They should have atleast dealt with the hardware. PM me with what you are missing and I'll see if I can get some out to you.

On another note, did you get them installed? How do you like them? :yay:
    Last edited by Dukes69; 09-21-06, 09:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BACKNBLACK
    replied
    I also just recieved my new rocker guards from jeeperman. It was a 6 week wait...... When I did recieve them I opened the box and found that the powder coat had deep scratches, gouges and places were the powder coat was chipping off. It was also missing hardware for the install. I know there going to be getting plenty of scratches out on the trail but when you spend almost 400 bucks I guess you expect it to be new. To make a long story short, I sent them a email w/ picks included and never heard back. I had to call them a week later, and was told I would have to file a claim and send them back and wait or just paint them with krylon glossy black....... So far I would have to say that ther customer service sucks....

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    replied
    I was thinking Supe got his roll over damage fixed pretty quick.

Leave a comment:

• maddmike
    replied
    didn't realize this thread was from last year!!

:oops:

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    Wow, so thats what my jeep used to look like.....

Leave a comment:

• maddmike
    replied
    looks like you also fixed the dent in the A-pillar.

Leave a comment:

• steelman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
    Just so all you know rock it Man sold the slider business to Jeeperman and I just ordered mine last week. They have a two week wait for fabrication. Chris at Jeeperman hooked me up with a display pair that he shipped out same day. What a cool guy So if anyone needs some super heavy duty rock sliders go to Jeeperman.com and see the best set up.
    P.S. they changed the style a little, they added diamond plate on the slider bar
    :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Leave a comment:

• Jeep Virgin
    replied
    rock it Man rockers

Just so all you know rock it Man sold the slider business to Jeeperman and I just ordered mine last week. They have a two week wait for fabrication. Chris at Jeeperman hooked me up with a display pair that he shipped out same day. What a cool guy So if anyone needs some super heavy duty rock sliders go to Jeeperman.com and see the best set up.
    P.S. they changed the style a little, they added diamond plate on the slider bar

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    Originally posted by TJSUPE
    Right on, I will for sure. He is driving a YJ Sprung over on 37's. Nice rig. Him and his dad do all the work on it I guess.
    My mistake actually, I got confused with another chris in the group, though your old neighbor, Chris, stiil does occasionally wheel with us. I think he is wheeling in a killer older Bronco.

Chris (Rock-itman) Thanks for taking care of me with the rocker bolts. I appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    This bumper carrier is first rate, I am dealing with a few issues of comatibility with my hidden hitch but should have them worked out soon.
    (cutting a few bolts and figureing how to get the nuts on behind the bumper that I had him modify the mounting for more clearence) but I brought all those one. You can ask Chris, I ask for things the way I want them and will payu for the changes, but I bring on headaches to myself getting the hardware to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X