Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking Supe got his roll over damage fixed pretty quick.

Comment

I also just recieved my new rocker guards from jeeperman. It was a 6 week wait...... When I did recieve them I opened the box and found that the powder coat had deep scratches, gouges and places were the powder coat was chipping off. It was also missing hardware for the install. I know there going to be getting plenty of scratches out on the trail but when you spend almost 400 bucks I guess you expect it to be new. To make a long story short, I sent them a email w/ picks included and never heard back. I had to call them a week later, and was told I would have to file a claim and send them back and wait or just paint them with krylon glossy black....... So far I would have to say that ther customer service sucks....

Comment

Originally posted by BACKNBLACK
        I also just recieved my new rocker guards from jeeperman. It was a 6 week wait...... When I did recieve them I opened the box and found that the powder coat had deep scratches, gouges and places were the powder coat was chipping off. It was also missing hardware for the install. I know there going to be getting plenty of scratches out on the trail but when you spend almost 400 bucks I guess you expect it to be new. To make a long story short, I sent them a email w/ picks included and never heard back. I had to call them a week later, and was told I would have to file a claim and send them back and wait or just paint them with krylon glossy black....... So far I would have to say that ther customer service sucks....
        Thats a shame. Unfortunatly it's out of their hands when it gets to the shipping company. The only time I was able to make a claim was when Fed Ex screwed up the shipment, lost a package and returned the other damaged. When you file a claim aginst the shipping comapany, they want to see the item. So unless you sent them back to Jeeperman, they cant make the claim. I'm not saying that what they did was correct, I just know thats happened to me when I shipped these things before. They should have atleast dealt with the hardware. PM me with what you are missing and I'll see if I can get some out to you.

On another note, did you get them installed? How do you like them? :yay:
        Last edited by Dukes69; 09-21-06, 09:51 AM.
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I Have Already Installed Them Onto The Jeep And They Are Real Nice. The Quality Of The Product Is Great, Minus The Paint......
          I Dont Need Any Hardware, I Picked Up What I Needed At The Home Depot. But Thanks For Asking..... Are You The Original Manufacturer Of Rock It Man Rockers? Cause They Are Sweet?

Comment

Originally posted by BACKNBLACK
            Are You The Original Manufacturer Of Rock It Man Rockers? Cause They Are Sweet?
            Yes and thank you.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I actually got mine in about same condition. No problemo. Last weekend even if they were foamed wrapped all that nice powder coat came off.

And they do indeed slide pretty good!! I like um better now then out of the box!!:smile:
              97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
              WEB site

Comment

Awesome...they are pretty cool arent they? And people just thought I liked em 'caus Chris made em

Tam
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                  Awesome...they are pretty cool arent they? And people just thought I liked em 'caus Chris made em

Tam
                  Yea I really put the rock to them today!
                  97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                  WEB site

Comment

Working...
                  X