Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock-it Man scores again.

Got my Rockers on yesterday. They are awesome. Thank you Chris for installing them. Good to meet both you and Tammy. Rear bumper and Tire Carrier will be going on this week.

Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Those look SWEET! I'm looking into one of their custom bumpers with tire carrier (customized) when I get home too... post pics!
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Nice!
      1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
      3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
        Those look SWEET! I'm looking into one of their custom bumpers with tire carrier (customized) when I get home too... post pics!
        HEHEHEHE guess I won't tell you what I got yesterday then
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
          Got my Rockers on yesterday. They are awesome. Thank you Chris for installing them. Good to meet both you and Tammy. Rear bumper and Tire Carrier will be going on this week.
          Supe, just noticed your Capo Valley sticker - is Chris Navarre still alive and well and wheeling with y'all?
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
            Supe, just noticed your Capo Valley sticker - is Chris Navarre still alive and well and wheeling with y'all?
            Yup, he sure is. He snapped is front Pinion, atleast I think that what it is, on our last AAT run. Other than that, he is pretty involved. He is a cool guy.
            Supe
            97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

Yup, he sure is. He snapped is front Pinion, atleast I think that what it is, on our last AAT run. Other than that, he is pretty involved. He is a cool guy.
              Tell him his old neighbor from HB says hi!

I helped him with the Bronco back when it was stock (and yellow!) with his first build. Did TDS with him in 94 or so.
              Jeff
              OHV76V
              KG6TY
              You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Fart
                Tell him his old neighbor from HB says hi!

I helped him with the Bronco back when it was stock (and yellow!) with his first build. Did TDS with him in 94 or so.
                Right on, I will for sure. He is driving a YJ Sprung over on 37's. Nice rig. Him and his dad do all the work on it I guess.
                Supe

Comment

This bumper carrier is first rate, I am dealing with a few issues of comatibility with my hidden hitch but should have them worked out soon.
                  (cutting a few bolts and figureing how to get the nuts on behind the bumper that I had him modify the mounting for more clearence) but I brought all those one. You can ask Chris, I ask for things the way I want them and will payu for the changes, but I bring on headaches to myself getting the hardware to work.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Right on, I will for sure. He is driving a YJ Sprung over on 37's. Nice rig. Him and his dad do all the work on it I guess.
                    My mistake actually, I got confused with another chris in the group, though your old neighbor, Chris, stiil does occasionally wheel with us. I think he is wheeling in a killer older Bronco.

Chris (Rock-itman) Thanks for taking care of me with the rocker bolts. I appreciate it.
                    Supe

Comment

rock it Man rockers

Just so all you know rock it Man sold the slider business to Jeeperman and I just ordered mine last week. They have a two week wait for fabrication. Chris at Jeeperman hooked me up with a display pair that he shipped out same day. What a cool guy So if anyone needs some super heavy duty rock sliders go to Jeeperman.com and see the best set up.
                      P.S. they changed the style a little, they added diamond plate on the slider bar
                      moon buggy
                      5.3, turbo 350, Atlas 4.3, 9" front rear

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Virgin
                        Just so all you know rock it Man sold the slider business to Jeeperman and I just ordered mine last week. They have a two week wait for fabrication. Chris at Jeeperman hooked me up with a display pair that he shipped out same day. What a cool guy So if anyone needs some super heavy duty rock sliders go to Jeeperman.com and see the best set up.
                        P.S. they changed the style a little, they added diamond plate on the slider bar
                        :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

looks like you also fixed the dent in the A-pillar.
                          03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Wow, so thats what my jeep used to look like.....
                            Supe

Comment

didn't realize this thread was from last year!!

:oops:
                              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X