Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nth degree products

Looking for input about nth degree mobility products/service - specifically their adjustable upper control arms, oil pan skid, tummy tucker skid and rear dif skid/stinger set up...good, bad, ugly. Thanks.
    -Carpe Weekendum

OOrrraaah! I have the Nth Degree Mobility TT, Tranny Skid, Oil Skid, and Slider. The instructions are very very detailed. With one exception installation was very very easy. The TT comes with two new transfer case mounts. These are secured through the bottom of the skid, the holes didn't line up! However since the bushings were rubber there was some give, you just have to play with them. The finish on the Nth Degree mobility products is fantastic. The clearence gains the TT gives you are absolutly amazing. As for the slider I encountered a very slight problem. Installation was a breeze but for whatever reason when I took my Jeep to the hobby shop and put it up on the lift I saw that the driveshaft rubbed occasionally on the slider. I just took a cut wheel to it and trimmed it out a bit and now there are no problems. It rubbed so little that I never heard it and the driveshaft was barely scrapped so it was very insignificant. The Oil pan skid is great, it bolts on right over the oil pan, fits like a glove. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves the front of the bellhousing vulnerable as there is a gap in between the oil pan and the tranny skid. Other then that no problems, it is really high clearence. I was running a Skid Row Engine skid which was awesome but when I went with the Nth Degree I decided to get the whole setup. Sorry I don't have any information on the other Nth Degree product you wanted. Nth Degree gets two big thumbs up from me.

Comment

i have the tt on my yj. i havent had any real problems to speak of. i did bend the tummy tucker in a bit, but it was easily reshaped with a sledge hammer.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

The company is great! Would definitely recommend their products. See Rick's ZigZag writeup.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Appreciate the good gouge. s/f Tom
          -Carpe Weekendum

Comment

Working...
          X