Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeepGal
    replied
    No rocker protection = rocker panel damage.

Tam

Leave a comment:

• sully72
    replied
    does anyone know if cj's really need sliders because it seems like the yj's have a body that hangs a little lower on the sides and the cj's really don't
    thanx
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• NAILER341
    replied
    rock it man needs to get crackin' on some yj sliders so i can be cool too.

the rock it man sliders are by far the best for those that will actually use the rockers for what they are designed for.
    slamming into rocks.

Leave a comment:

• blackZZR
    replied
    I put Curries on last summer, they have the average coverage and bars, nice product and the mount both side and bottom
    I see a lot of the curries but have never seen orfabs except in catalogs

that said I can see the benefit in the rockit man sliders, if I was shopping today, those would be the shiznit, but how do I recover the cost of the curries?

Leave a comment:

• SodyClack
    replied
    I dunno they allready ordered them. I dunno they offer enought coverage for me probley ill let u guys know if they offer good protection or not.

Leave a comment:

• JeepGal
    replied
    Youll be happy you did...seriously. They are a bit more, but worth every penny. alot more coverage.

Tam

Leave a comment:

• SodyClack
    replied
    Hmm iam most likely goin to go with Rock-It-Man.

Leave a comment:

• ersatz
    replied
    i have seen them and they really arent that super, i also vote for rock-it man

Leave a comment:

• SodyClack
    replied
    Well my shop goes through this company and i get them for really cheap. I was just wondering if anyone has heard about them.

Leave a comment:

• Jeri Lyn
    replied
    Originally posted by SodyClack
    The offroad shop i go through likes to use OR fab for there rock slider nerf bar combo set up, and i was wondering if any one has had any problems with the products or have heard any thing about these products. They look pretty good and they have .140-wall steel with a gloss black powder coat finish. Thanks in advance !
    Rock-It Man Rock-It Man Rock-It Man Haven't heard anything about OR Fab, sorry.

Last edited by Jeri Lyn; 06-02-05, 08:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    You should really check out the Rock-It Man rockers - they have much more coverage and they support MJR. They do offer a tube too, but have yet to do the photo shoot for the website.

Leave a comment:

• SodyClack
    started a topic OR Fab rock sliders ?

OR Fab rock sliders ?

The offroad shop i go through likes to use OR fab for there rock slider nerf bar combo set up, and i was wondering if any one has had any problems with the products or have heard any thing about these products. They look pretty good and they have .140-wall steel with a gloss black powder coat finish. Thanks in advance !
Working...
X