Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New A/T or M/T

Hello everyone i just got a 2000 TJ, Iam looking in to getting some more agressive tires, they just put on some yoko geolander a/t. I want something bigger and more agressvive. My friend has the Bfgoodrich A/T. Does anybody sugguest a tire for my jeep ?

We had a tire discussion recently, not that we can't have another one

Here's the thread:

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3435
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Well lets have a new discussion. haha I need something to possiably fit without a lift and there pretty aggressive.

Comment

I've got the BFG A/Ts ...

Personally I think the MT/Rs look more agressive. Without a lift though, you'll only be able to get away with 31s.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

some guy on ebay slaes the 33x1250 r 15 for 650 free shipping so 31's would be cheaper look fo rhim ID is sportrlz or something
          Carlos

92 YJ
          GO VEGAN!
          volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

Will 31's fit on a 2000 tj ? i heard that 31's are a lil to big for a 2000 without a lift.

Comment

Originally posted by SodyClack
              Will 31's fit on a 2000 tj ? i heard that 31's are a lil to big for a 2000 without a lift.
              I had 31's on my '99 for a couple of years. They rubbed at tad if you took a HARD turn, but no big deal. They'll fit fine.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by SodyClack
                It depends what you do with the Jeep. 33s may fit if you're driving down to Safeway If you're planning on getting crazy leave the tire plenty of room to move :yay:
                "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Working...
                X