Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Fab & Design

Your opinions? Any experience with them? All information welcome.

http://www.jcfabanddesign.com/rear/index.php

How much would the bumper run for these options:
    • 2 D-Ring Mounts
    • Jerry Can Holders
    • Highlift Mount
    • 2-inch "Recovery Only" Receiver Hitch

How sturdy is that Reciever hitch... is it truely "recovery only" would I be able to pull out a boat or jetskis out of/into the water.

What exactly is the "cooling system" it advertises that is coming soon? Anything else you can tell me about this product would be much appreciated.

I was afraid the shop might be closed at this time of hour. It was on my to-do list for tomorrow afternoon. Putting that aside, it's always worth a 3rd, 4th, 5th opinion etc..... hopefully I'll have it by TDS weekend.

Comment

Jim does some nice work.

Obviously I am not Jim, and don't want to speak for him, but if I were to guess about the hitch....it is listed as "recovery only" because of liability. At least that is what I would do if I were in his shoes.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

It wouldn't be something that would happen every weekend... or for that matter every month.... but being that I occasionally go to the colorado river with my buddy and I would have a 4wd vehicle to tow the toys in/out of the water... wondering if that was an option. They usually the the 2wd explorer, but that has traction issues on the slick ramp. :-)

Any other comments on this so far complaint-less product?

Comment

I have JCFab rocker guards
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

I also have Jc fab rocker gaurds, :thumbs_up also seat lift, Jim also did my gears and lift, He will also be doing my sye as soon as i can get the $$ together.. Bumpers will have to wait until I bend these, My $$ for the bumpers are going to ucla and cal state chico so those will be awhile.. He is great people and great work... :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
            04TJ, 4.0 5spd
            4" rough country springs
            Nth degree arms upper and lower
            1" Currie MML/BL
            Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
            33"BFG MT's
            Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Jim got the wobble out of my wobbly XJ . Had a few things done on both my Jeeps by him, nothing but the best from him.
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X