Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubicon Express 2nd Gen Quick Disco's

Took 1/2 hour to install, ease to re-connect and just overall design at least 300% improved. For those who like to be and not to be connected I'd recommend them. Here's some pic's.

Upper swaybar mount

Lower mount

Final view

B&T TJ

Thanks Anthony

www.SwissMountain4x4.com

Comment

Looks like you can adjust the lengths of the links. How much adjustment is there on them?
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
        Looks like you can adjust the lengths of the links. How much adjustment is there on them?
        This kit is for 4.5" to 5.5" lifts, mine is the 4.5" and adjusted to the shortest amount. There's about 1 1/2" to maybe 2" threaded into the heim joint. The links are better aligned with the springs and longer which should make for better performance. The old ones were slightly angled and a PITA to re-connect.
        There is a "storage" pin as well, I just haven't got that installed yet (ran out of light & time) but I'll post something about them later.

Good stuff, B&T TJ

Comment

Those Rock! Hey, there is a spec of dirt on your undercarriage, you'd better wipe it off!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Proof baby, I do wheel this thing!

Gently....

Cheers, B&T...

Comment

good, clean install. . . .clean jeep too. . .come on' out to WV and get er dirty.

Order Toll Free: 800.838.9526
              *VISA*MC*DISC*AMEX*

Comment

Time to bring back a long dead thread

I am looking into getting this. Do you still like them Tom?
                Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
                  Time to bring back a long dead thread

I am looking into getting this. Do you still like them Tom?
                  Yeah that's an old one for sure. Yes, still using them, like them... I had a bolt that kept coming loose so I wraped it w/teflon tape and no more loose bolt. Plus they have cool factor and the red anodise will go good with your Jeep but I thought you were gonna do the AntiRock?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
                    Yeah that's an old one for sure. Yes, still using them, like them... I had a bolt that kept coming loose so I wraped it w/teflon tape and no more loose bolt. Plus they have cool factor and the red anodise will go good with your Jeep but I thought you were gonna do the AntiRock?

Tom
                    Thanks for the response Tom. Yes I am going to do an anti-rock but I need these as a quick fix for my Jeep. One of my sway-bar links bolts magically disappeared and took the bushing with it. So I have no sway bar atm. I really dont want to dump the money into qd but I cant afford the anti-rock right now (I need a new windshield also) so I am a bit stuck.
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ

Tom
                      I had the same problem with the bolt coming loose right after I got my lift done. I actually lost the bolt on the highway somehwhere. I called RE and they said put loctite on it. Even though I was only missing one bolt and bushing RE sent me a complete disco kit. Nagal, Are the pieces you are missing the stock pieces? I think i might have my stock links in a box at work.
                      Last edited by Deamer; 03-24-06, 03:27 PM.
                      Dennis
                      04 TJ
                      4.0/Auto
                      RE 4.5 Long Arm
                      Rock-It Man Rockers
                      33x12.50 BFG A/T
                      desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Working...
                      X