Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock-It Man FAB

If you are even remotely considering the Raingler net system, i highly recommend Chris @Rock It Man Fabrication, you cannot beat his pricing, nor his fast shipping!! thanks so much....low
    '04 Unlimited

Test vehicle for Toys by Troy products, oh yeah, and I had to pay for the parts

Thanks awesome to hear -- and thank you lowenuf for supporting our advertisers/board members
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i'll agree! i have made many purchases through him, and have yet to be remotely dissatisfied.
      great bumpers, and prices on soft goods as well. top notch customer service
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
        i'll agree! i have made many purchases through him, and have yet to be remotely dissatisfied.
        great bumpers, and prices on soft goods as well. top notch customer service
        Does this add to your discount?
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

i wish
          he and i are personal friends, i wont deny that, but i wouldnt recommend him for parts, or service on that alone.
          his service and prices speak for themselves.
          anyone that knows me, knows that i wont whor3 out a product i dont believe in. friends or no friends.
          back atchya
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I picked up a bumper from Rock it man fab today
            top quality
            fantastic price
            and as far as service, I work nights, told him I would be running through his town on the way home from work early in the morning, and he said come on by. Then after getting him up out of bed, Talking racing for a few hours, getting my bumper loaded up, I was invited to wheel with him.
            Great guy
            great service
            great vibe
            cute dogs
            I def would recomend him
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

i just got a rear bumper from him and the thing is amazing, the wleds and the mounting style of it is great, the price is perfect and the customer service is beyond top notch. i reccomend it to anyone. the best thing about the rear bumper is that it fits really close to the rear crossmember. the bottom of it is really inline with bottom of crossmember so it has great departure angles
              Carlos

92 YJ
              GO VEGAN!
              volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

I just ordered a Rock-it Man rear bump and tire carrier. After seeing his bumpers on the Rubicon this summer it is the only one I would buy. I kept thinking I would fab my own but never seem to find the time. I am looking forward to getting my tire off of my tailgate. I have purchased other Items from Rock-it Man and have always been completly satisfied.

Built for extreme offroad by an EXTREME OFFROADER!
                456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

Comment

I bought my Rockit man bumper a few weeks ago and picked it up while driving home from work. I t was raining so I threw it into the endless void of the back of my work truck. along with tools and material, then promptly forgot about it till the rain stopped. You al heard of the 15 days of rain we had here in SoCal that brought havack to us all. Well anyeay 9 days later I remembered my new bumper, AUGH I thought as I ran out to see the damage to the finish I had caused.
                  Well when I puilled it out to install it, NO SCRATCHES, What a great finish he has applied to his product. I was really impressed. I have installed it and can say he spares no expense in making these things
                  Thanks
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X