Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Run: quick run to Corral Canyon

Those of you who know this trail will agree its an awesome place to wheel. I had the pleasure of meeting up with a bunch of great 4 wheelers last saturday to do a trail clean-up. It was organized by SCUFF and had a great turn out. I was kinda rushed bc I had to work that night, so I really want to go back before x-mas.

So, I have another Jeep that is free on thursday to do a little wheeling. The trail is in GREAT condition! Low dust, and is sparkling clean! I know its a day that most of you cant make, but I thought I would post up anyway to see if I can get any takers.
    hopefully you can make it out, if so POST UP!

[COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

I dig that pic!
    98 TJ 4x4, Auto, Hardtop, 3" ZJ lift, 32x11.5 BFG ATs, Pro Comp 15x8 series 97 wheels.

Comment

how about this one:

made it past gate keeper on the bottom portion of Bronco Peak no problem. Made it to the top to make sure a buddy was going to make the hill climb ok. Heard a clunking noise. This clunking noise was not from the lower control arm ripping off the axle. It was from a bolt that had worked its way out of the clutch assembly and launched itself into the bellhousing and managed to puncture a good size hole in it. great... more money

this damage was within 15 min of the trail. this trail is under-rated! hehe
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X